What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering profile on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, apply for listed jobs, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you and register employeers in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send you notifications from our site that you elect to receive such as job alerts along with email newsletters
How do we protect your information?
You can set a strong password for the information that you don’t wish to share. Please remember that if you post any of your information in public areas of betterjobspk.com such as the searchable resume database. Such information can be access by recruiters and third parties
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include our registered employers, recruiters, hiring managers, headhunters, and human resource professionals and other parties who work to bring jobs on our website, conducting our business, or serving our job seekers, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Profile Information Policy
Since betterjobspk.com is a career site, we give you options regarding the accessibility of your resume:
- You can store your resume in our database, but not allow it to be searchable by potential employers. This means that you can use it to apply for a job online; however employers and recruiters will not have access to search it through our resume database.
- If you are interested top employers to screen your CV you can allow it to be searchable by potential employers
Only registered employers, recruiters, hiring managers, headhunters, and human resource professionals can search CVs in our database.
You may remove your resume on betterjobspk.com or delete your profile on betterjobspk.com at anytime, but, employers, recruiters and others who have access to resume database as well as parties who have otherwise gained access may have retained a copy of your resume in their own files or databases. We take no responsibility for the retention in such cases
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
All sales are final and are non-refundable.