Web Support Specialist
A Bachelor’s degree in MIS, CIS, or Computer Science
. • Three (3) years of professional experience in web development, support and interaction with client.
Knowledge in Financials sector will be a plus.
DUTIES AND TASKS
Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve internal and external customers web issues on a timely basis.
· Provides technical support and instruction to staff and client; respond to client/staff and participant user questions and problems as necessary.
· Monitor and review tickets, provide coordination and documentation of issues
· Document business needs and identify gaps between those needs and standard web functionality; design and document solutions to fill the gaps and provide detailed business requirements specifications for web developers
· Ensure consistency of web application processes, conventions, compliance with best practices
· Monitor and audit UI and UX on web to assure consistency and world class experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The incumbent should possess knowledge of:
· Programming languages such as ASP.Net, VB.Net, C# and other emerging Web technologies.
· Hands on experience on Sql Server 2008, 2012 and 2014.
· Database administration and design using SQL.
Bahadurabad, Karachi, Pakistan
23 – 30 Years
Information Technology ( IT ) Jobs in Pakistan
1 - 9 Employees