Fill out the job details below
Job Description :
– Deliver prepared sales talks-reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase / show interest in certain products.
– Contact private individuals by telephone in order to market for goods or services.
– Explain products or services, and answer questions from customers.
– Obtain customer information such as name, address, and enter orders into computers.
– Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
– Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
– Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
– Telephone or write letters to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
– Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and orders.
– Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers.
– Conduct client or market surveys in order to obtain information about potential customers.
10 - 49 Employees