Immediate Hiring – Excellent Growth and Learning Opportunities for the right candidate.
We are looking for a highly motivated and organized individual to make outbound calls to our leads and contacts in USA/UK and manage/execute daily activities as a Real Estate Lead Manager / Coordinator.
This role requires “someone” capable to do multi-tasking and ability to wear several hats to handle real estate administrative processes.
If you are willing to work with international clients in a dynamic office environment with an ambition to deliver great customer experience, then YOU might be the right fit for this job.
Qualifications / Skills:
· Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
· A bachelor’s degree (in any discipline) is preferred
· Customer service or real estate admin background preferred
· Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Show good organizational and time management skills
· Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
· Experience with US/UK real estate processes and procedures will be a plus point
· Cold calling for real estate investors and potential buyers, go through property evaluation questions to determine their interest level.
· Call Probate, Vacant house and For Sale By Owner listings to set appointments.
· Manage contacts in CRM, consistently nurture and follow-up with viable leads to convert into opportunities.
· Follow up with leads, generate offers, contracts and closing documents.
· Team oriented skills to train junior team members on real estate processes.
· Great writing skills to help organization in documenting processes.
· Keep track of completed tasks and goals to measure lead conversion ratio and meet performance benchmarks.
· Daily updates to client with feedback and progress reports
· Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
· Excellent English communication skills, preferably having American accent.
· Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
· Minimum 1 year experience in similar field or capacity.
· Strong organization & scheduling skills
· Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
· Proficient with technology such as MLS Zillow, Realtor.com, Podio Skip tracing, Microsoft Office and Google Apps. Experience with other real estate technology preferred.
· Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
· Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
Information Technology ( IT )
10 - 49 Employees
29 December 2017